Browser "home"?

Last Updated:

1. nathanotis

nathanotis Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I have Google.com set as my "home" page on my hero... It's a little silly cause you can just press the magnifying glass from anywhere and it brings up the Google search, but I guess I like it...

What I'm wondering is; has anyone found a quick way to get back to your "home" page while surfing?

Advertisement
  2. deryn

deryn Well-Known Member

wow.. never noticed that. I'd like to know this now

Only thing I could think of is menu>windows>plus sign

3. Gambit

Gambit Active Member

No, as far as I can tell this feature is missing. I just save my home page to a bookmark and then use that, but it would be nice to have one-click access to your home page.

4. sr1982

sr1982 Well-Known Member

Just came across this issue today. Anyone know if there is a "quick" home key?

5. toomuchgame441

toomuchgame441 Well-Known Member

I never really ever go back to the homepage after I start a surfing session, lol. but would be a nice feature

6. twospirits

twospirits AF's janitor Moderator

its not really a one click access solution, but I have the habit of always opening up links in a new window.

For example, I open up the browser and it goes to my home page. in my case its
    Goggle.com
    I enter a search and the list of results come back.
    I click and hold my selection to bring up the menu so I can open a new window with the selection I want.
    i do this for the next three links if need be. (Noticed you can only have 4 web windows open at one time)
    If I wanted to go back to any of the web pages, I would hit the Menu key, select windows, and choose which window i want to go back to. If i accidently hit the back button, it takes you out back to the main screen. but if I hit the browser icon again, all my windows are still there to choose from.

still its not a one click solution.

TS out

7. swoid

swoid Active Member

ah, thanks. never tried the hold down to open in new window. now that setting of "open in background" makes sense to me.
    that's my new learn of the day.
    thanks,
    -s