Browser Issues

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Marc Wonderland, Apr 14, 2010.

1. Marc Wonderland

Marc Wonderland Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2010
    I am trying to get on a website called fubar.com through my phone. I am able to log on there and everything. The front page shows and the actual profile shows, however I need to verify my email account and when I try to do that as well as trying to add photos to the profile, the pages do not load all the way, or rather they load and then they disappear.

I do not have access to a computer at this time so this is my only way to connect. I have tried the installed browser as well as Dolphin browser and both are coming up with the same results. I am starting to think this is a problem with the website and not with my phone, BUT I know I was able to get on the page when I had my Sidekick LG, so I am really confused.

Anybody know what I can do or maybe some suggestions?

Advertisement
  2. ayush20m

ayush20m Well-Known Member

Mar 7, 2010
    Student
    Texas
    You might not be able to do that using the phone. It is something to do with the phone having different activity and process for each app. I have tried this myself and did not work.

3. jfritzs2

jfritzs2 Well-Known Member

I would try Opera Mini, its really good at handling webpages, if that doesn't help, I'd say root the phone and make sure you use the ram hack, I bet if your phone can actually handle it then it just isn't getting enough ram to run the webpage. Other than that, I'd say, find a computer, sorry about it, try it out, and tell us how it goes.