Browser not workingSupport

Last Updated:

1. aaarjun

aaarjun Member This Topic's Starter

Hi Guys,

After being fascinated by these touch phones which i m following from Iphone first release, now that one fascination towards this Android and thats how i bought this Xperia X10 mini and thats how i ended posting a query....

Everything is fine in my Mini... Gmail, Facebook, Latitude, Beautiful widget... All internet settings have been done and thats how all the above stuffs are working fine... except for my browser and Google...

My Browser always gives Page cannot be displayed even for Google...

If there are any extra settings for the browser or any other internet setting, do let me know... Plzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I m trying hard to find this out in internet for the solution for a week or so, but i m not getting it... finally i saw this forum and i m releived...

Advertisement
  2. ElJean

ElJean Member

Download OperaMini from the market... is better ;)

Also, can you help me... how do I post a new thread?

3. MiniDroid

MiniDroid Well-Known Member

ElJean, you can post a new thread by clicking on the new thread button on the top left of the thread view of this forum...

the button looks like this:

[​IMG]

And for this x10 mini forum you'll find it on this page above the thread list to the left.
    Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 Mini - Android Forums

4. aaarjun

aaarjun Member This Topic's Starter

Thanks dude... it is working with Opera Mini... some problem with default browser i guess