Browser Question - How to "Hover over"

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by JB in AZ, Apr 27, 2010.

1. JB in AZ

JB in AZ VIP Member
    VIP Member

Oct 27, 2009
    Florida
    I tried to access the "withdraw" function on my PayPal acct from the Hero's stock browser, and wasn't able to select "Withdraw". Apparently it is a "hover over" link, which then provides a drop down menu when used from my laptop, but I couldn't figure out how to access that particular link on the PayPal website. Is this truely not possible? Or am I just missing something obvious? Other than tryng a different browser (which I don't particularly want to do), any ideas anyone?

Advertisement
  2. T Mac

T Mac Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2009
    Cincinnati, OH
    I found a similar problem on the 5/3 website next to the account types. I am able to function the hover menus when i scroll to them with the trackball, then push the trackball down. Try that I suppose.

3. JB in AZ

JB in AZ VIP Member
    VIP Member

Oct 27, 2009
    Florida
    Thanks! Tried that also, and I can't even select the hover menu with the track ball, it just skips it, unless I am not doing it right. Other menus turn green, as I roll the ball, but the "Withdraw" menu never gets "selected". Not a big deal, just strange, and wondering if anyone else has a solution.

4. treborcj

treborcj Well-Known Member

Dec 11, 2009
    I am not sure about your "hover over" issue but have you tried the paypal app from the market?

Tags: