• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Browser question

I have a username and pw saved for this website but I want to change both the user name and pw, where would I go to clear this saved info so I can put the correct info I want stored in there?

Menu > Settings > Applications > Manage Applications > Browser > Clear Data. This will delete all passwords though, not just the one out want. You could try logging out of the website you want to change and log back in with the new password and save ... it might overwrite the password

Upvote 0
Similar type question guys. I went to a website and I was in mid click as the "remember password pop up popped up.

By accident I clicked never remember passwords. How do I reverse that? I can't find the option anywhere.

If you don't have a bunch of passwords saved on the browser you could just wipe the saved passwords and set all sites back to zero.

Open browser > Menu > More > Settings > Clear Passwords

If you have a ton of saved passwords then this will be a bit of a pain though.

Upvote 0
Similar type question guys. I went to a website and I was in mid click as the "remember password pop up popped up.

By accident I clicked never remember passwords. How do I reverse that? I can't find the option anywhere.
menu>more>settings>
security configuration
check remember passwords

and at the very bottom is website settings where some individual settings are for various sites

Reactions: bberryhill0
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones