Browser questionGeneral

Last Updated:

1. Syv3n

Syv3n Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I have a username and pw saved for this website but I want to change both the user name and pw, where would I go to clear this saved info so I can put the correct info I want stored in there?

Advertisement
  2. thetomlin2

thetomlin2 Guest

Menu > Settings > Applications > Manage Applications > Browser > Clear Data. This will delete all passwords though, not just the one out want. You could try logging out of the website you want to change and log back in with the new password and save ... it might overwrite the password

3. soulfetcher13

soulfetcher13 Well-Known Member

You could log out of this website, reregister, sign back in with remember me box checked. Might work

4. rafstafarian

rafstafarian New Member

Similar type question guys. I went to a website and I was in mid click as the "remember password pop up popped up.

By accident I clicked never remember passwords. How do I reverse that? I can't find the option anywhere.

5. OfTheDamned

OfTheDamned The Friendly Undead VIP Member

If you don't have a bunch of passwords saved on the browser you could just wipe the saved passwords and set all sites back to zero.

Open browser > Menu > More > Settings > Clear Passwords

If you have a ton of saved passwords then this will be a bit of a pain though.

6. dracozny

dracozny Well-Known Member

menu>more>settings>
    security configuration
    check remember passwords

and at the very bottom is website settings where some individual settings are for various sites

bberryhill0 likes this.