BrowsersSupport

Last Updated:

1. Joewoowoo

Joewoowoo Well-Known Member

so I have the Samsung Note 2 and the stock browser does not have a setting to view in desktop as a default option. when you check the desktop view in the menu when loading a page it does not remember this option nor is it a permanant thing. In other words everytime you go to a web page you must go to menu and check the desktop view everytime. well this sucks. I have been trying all different browsers and all of them seem to have there defects. Dolphin doesnt support flash but allows you to view in desktop. boat browser doesnt import bookmarks and has no home screen button. Chrome is invasive and again wont import bookmarks, ninesky and UC browsers just plain suck. Does anyone know of the perfect browser? lmk please

Advertisement
  2. you2

you2 Well-Known Member

There is no perfect browser; but I use xscope 99% of the time; I know there are folks who like opera though I found it a bit gui heavy.

3. pool_shark

pool_shark Well-Known Member

Dolphin beta supports flash.
  4. Joewoowoo

5. richwhite

richwhite Well-Known Member

I use Firefox
  6. Cid67

Cid67 Well-Known Member

Puffin web browser for flash pages & Chrome..
  7. pool_shark

Yes, it does. It's the only browser that I use.
    You can't watch Amazon instant video without flash, right?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  8. Joewoowoo

its possible that you have a earliear version than whats available now. what version are you using ? I downloaded it earlier and it said in the settings that it does not support flash becasue it makes dolphin crash. yeas I am speaking of the beta version of dolphin.
  9. pool_shark

10. Joewoowoo

in your settings, do you have it on iphone and not desktop or android ?
  11. pool_shark

Desktop.
  12. Joewoowoo

very wierd. Mine is on desktop as well but under flash it is on NO and cant be moved. Just tried it again and like I said , it does not work. same version as yours. I dont know what to say bro. I wish I could get mine to work but it just isnt happening. thanks for your input.
  13. prasadsawant47

prasadsawant47 Active Member

Can you post the apk of that version?
  14. pool_shark

1.3.1 is the version in the play store.