• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

BSGSII new color - Titanium

I got the Titanium one. I'm so Happy with my 250 purchase, works perfect! no freeze no sluggishness. I'm so Happy!! plus 4 G just a little bit in my town but my house is covered!!
ps: read boost might get a LTE phone 2 queater.

What:thinking: Do you have a link to the info on the LTE phone??
Maybe I should wait. I still have a few weeks to go before I buy
anything:mad: I want Jemmy bean NOW!!:D

Upvote 0
What:thinking: Do you have a link to the info on the LTE phone??
Maybe I should wait. I still have a few weeks to go before I buy
anything:mad: I want Jemmy bean NOW!!:D

I love Jemmy Bean :D I am glad I didn't wait. I realize that there is always something new that is "about" to come out, and if you keep waiting for that, you will never get anything lol

Upvote 0
I love my Titanium. It is a very sweet looking phone! And yes, I know something cooler will be out tomorrow, and the day after that. But this thing is LEAPS and BOUNDS better than any phone I've had before. It will take a while until I'm truly "unhappy" or bored with it so I'm glad I pulled the trigger at $250 like albanymike said!

Yeah, I think you guys are right,:) I already had my mind made up anyway, but then I seen that news and was like OMG!! But, I think I'll go ahead and get the GalaxySII:D

Upvote 0
Yeah, I think you guys are right,:) I already had my mind made up anyway, but then I seen that news and was like OMG!! But, I think I'll go ahead and get the GalaxySII:D

Other than LTE capability, I bet the first LTE phones won't be better phones overall than the S2 anyway.

Also, do you have Sprint LTE in your area yet or will have in near future? I can't get excited about LTE for Boost because I don't have confidence in Sprint deploying it my in area soon.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones