BSGSII new color - TitaniumGeneral

Last Updated: 2013-02-04 00:18:52
  1. dhabell

dhabell Well-Known Member

Went by my local Boost store and he showed me the new color. Nice to have something besides black or white. The back battery case is the best part. looks carbon fiber-esque...

Advertisement
    LilBit likes this.
  2. LilBit

LilBit Well-Known Member Contributor

YAY!!! I'm buying the phone right after the first of the year:)
    This is great news!!! I Want that one!!:D
  3. Codegerm

Codegerm Well-Known Member

Still haven't gotten one yet LilBit? It would be hard to wait so long lol

If only the phone wasn't as expensive or I would buy another one to get this color.

Codegerm
  4. LilBit

I'm saving up for it,:) that's what is taking so long!!:mad:
    As soon as I have one it will be listed under my name
    in Devices!! Proudly!!
  5. albanymike

albanymike Well-Known Member

I got the Titanium one. I'm so Happy with my 250 purchase, works perfect! no freeze no sluggishness. I'm so Happy!! plus 4 G just a little bit in my town but my house is covered!!
    ps: read boost might get a LTE phone 2 queater.
    LilBit likes this.
  6. LilBit

What:confused: Do you have a link to the info on the LTE phone??
    Maybe I should wait. I still have a few weeks to go before I buy
    anything:mad: I want Jemmy bean NOW!!:D
  7. ZingBot

ZingBot Well-Known Member

LilBit likes this.
  8. Codegerm

I love Jemmy Bean :D I am glad I didn't wait. I realize that there is always something new that is "about" to come out, and if you keep waiting for that, you will never get anything lol
  9. LilBit

10. FLAWLESSVW

FLAWLESSVW Well-Known Member

I love my Titanium. It is a very sweet looking phone! And yes, I know something cooler will be out tomorrow, and the day after that. But this thing is LEAPS and BOUNDS better than any phone I've had before. It will take a while until I'm truly "unhappy" or bored with it so I'm glad I pulled the trigger at $250 like albanymike said!
    LilBit likes this.
  11. LilBit

Yeah, I think you guys are right,:) I already had my mind made up anyway, but then I seen that news and was like OMG!! But, I think I'll go ahead and get the GalaxySII:D
  12. ZingBot

ZingBot Well-Known Member

Other than LTE capability, I bet the first LTE phones won't be better phones overall than the S2 anyway.

Also, do you have Sprint LTE in your area yet or will have in near future? I can't get excited about LTE for Boost because I don't have confidence in Sprint deploying it my in area soon.
  13. Madroxide

Madroxide Well-Known Member

I upgraded from the Ultra to the Titanium, and I LOVE this phone
  14. SelfElevated2

SelfElevated2 Well-Known Member

Wimax currently has more coverage area than lte anyway. I have a few friends with S3 lte and I have 4g service when they don't.

PS. They want to replace wimax with lte but its said to be awhile b4 they get lte coverage nation wide and more towers
  15. Codegerm

I run on WiFi and 3g mostly. there only 4g spot I have found in my area is next Shands Hospital. I would be happy if they had a tower that covered my home, and am on the wireless router at home.
  16. albanymike

I got 4 G at the house but on boost is says no 4 G. Go to clear and it says while we do have towers there we can not sell service. very spotty. my house and the collages of course .
  17. dhabell

dhabell Well-Known Member

Sprint just bought a controlling interest in Clear just to obtain the frequency they use for the 4G. That particular frequency sucks at penetrating buildings. I wonder what that means for me as Boost piggybacks on the Sprint network.
  18. ragepowder

ragepowder Member

Picked up the SG2 titanium. Loving the color. I'm not a real fan of white phones as I tend to like gray colors a lot more.

Definitely in love with the phone.
  19. prmax

prmax Well-Known Member

I purchased the S2 - Titanium color last week. Loving this new toy so far. Ordered a case for it since it is so thin I am afraid I am going to drop it.
  20. albanymike

you get your phone yet?