• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

BT planttronics headset not connecting to new 2.1 ota.

JCUMV

Jan 17, 2010
Hi all,
I just got the 2.1 OTA yesterday morning. I was one 1.5 and it loaded up without issue. A couple of quirky things to work out, but then again, there are so many more setting and functionality with 2.1.

The update broke my existing link with my BT headset. So I went in and and set it up again. I got them to "pair" but I can't get it to "connect". Does anybody have any ideas here?

BTW, my wife has an Eris too. She's a second line on my contract. She still has not gotten the ota update yet. So it appears to be totally random who it's being pushed to.

Thanks

I had a similar issue with my Jawbone PRIME; it wouldn't even detect it. I looked through the user guide and I did a full reset to my Jawbone and it put it back into discovery mode and it finally found it. Im unfamiliar with ur device but maybe it needs a full reset. Just a suggestion since it worked for me.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones