Bug with the new update. Uninstalled Dolphin, lost multitouch in browser.Support

Last Updated:

1. androidtx

androidtx Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I had dolphin installed to check out MT, but really never liked it. As soon as the MT update was installed on my phone, I removed dolphin. Then I noticed that my regular browser was no longer multitouch. As soon as I installed dolphin again, multitouch returned to the stock browser. So to me it looks like dolphin was installing the same MT files that the stock browser now uses, and when it uninstalls, it removes those files. Looks like this may be something dolphin needs to update for. Can anyone else try this out and confirm it for me?

I am thinking maybe I can uninstall dolphin, then reflash the update, but I am not sure if this will cause a problem, can I just reinstall and update on top of an update?

Advertisement
  2. seeking

seeking Well-Known Member

i just uninstalled dolphin and did not have this problem...are you trying to zoom in and out of the google homepage? that page wont work, try going to a regular webpage and try that

3. androidtx

No, this is with any page. Let me try it again.

4. androidtx

Ok, I uninstalled it again and now I don't have the problem. There was definitely a problem the first time I uninstalled it right after the update though, I went to about 5 sites to confirm the issue, and I was not using mobile sites.