• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Bugless Beast 0.2 to be "Epic"

Fixed...Hmmm...

I know that I will appreciate whatever advances Pete has in store...but I'm sitting pretty damn good at this moment in time :D I've never been happier with my phone!

UBRocked I am with you. I have only been on the scene for a couple of weeks, but have much history with modding mand custom electronics and I have never seen the kind of quality Pete is putting out.

Upvote 0
Hilarious...oh man, that is SO my M.O. as well. :D

Her: "Can you call the kids and tell them to get home for dinner."

Me: "Ah, hmmm...where's your phone?" (My phone is boot looping, or restoring a nandroid, or flashing a new ROM, or down to 5% battery and charging back up again...pretty much anything aside from being available to be used as a phone.)

Her: "What's wrong with your phone? Are you still screwing around with it?! Why can't you leave it alone, it's a phone, not a toy!"

Me: "You complete me..."

Her: "That is so NOT going to work..."

hahaha that's so me and my girl. BUT my favorite is now her favorite. Fab, she waits just as eagerly as I do for your releases cause she likes to see the cute penguin. LOL

Upvote 0
My wife used to complain constantly that I played with my phone too much. But once JRummy made a pink theme, and I put it on her phone all was well. I rooted her Droid without her knowledge while she was sleeping, put the pink theme on it and tied a bow around it. She was excited when she found it and all was well. Unless someone releases a pink Froyo theme I don't think she'll ever allow me to switch it.

Upvote 0
Rodeo,

I did the same thing to my wife's Droid. She actually made me switch to the Red Theme, because the Pink Re-mix was too, well, pink.

She won't let me put Froyo on her phone until a themed JRummy Remix is put out...go figure.

That's funny. With my wife, there is no such thing as "too pink."

I see you're from Philadelphia. Nice. I grew up in Levittown, which is a little ways northeast of the city.

Upvote 0
Naw...appreciative of the work that goes into the ROMs, but they are coming out so fast that I am exhausted wiping.

I feel like I am playing Super Contra again where I was chanting the cheat in my sleep because I do it so much.
Up-Up-Down-Down-Left-Right-Left-Right-B-A-B-A-Start

Seriously I haven't played it since 1989.

ya, but you have to admit, that was a kick a$$ game in its day. :D

Upvote 0
Sure as hell IS, lol.

I still have this on one of those cheap all games in one controllers somewhere
super-mario-bros-dx-big.jpg

And I love it, but I wish I had Mario 2 as well

Upvote 0
a few weeks ago my g/f's internet went down in the middle of an online final. she asked could i use my phones internet and i told her no (cause I was worried for some reason about vzw) but told her I can if you let me hack your phone. of course huge no Well my g/f always yelled at me to stop messing with my phone. Its just a phone. why do you do that until froyo came and last night It was me, my sister, and her and I used my phones internet on my laptop at my sisters house and my girlfriend then said you can do whatever you want to your phone now as long as when my internet goes out we use your phone for my finals lol. (her internet always goes out at her house while taking online classes and tests) that was the greatest satisfaction ever lol
I never tethered until froyo and just plug my phone in and bam online.

Upvote 0
a few weeks ago my g/f's internet went down in the middle of an online final. she asked could i use my phones internet and i told her no (cause I was worried for some reason about vzw) but told her I can if you let me hack your phone. of course huge no Well my g/f always yelled at me to stop messing with my phone. Its just a phone. why do you do that until froyo came and last night It was me, my sister, and her and I used my phones internet on my laptop at my sisters house and my girlfriend then said you can do whatever you want to your phone now as long as when my internet goes out we use your phone for my finals lol. (her internet always goes out at her house while taking online classes and tests) that was the greatest satisfaction ever lol
I never tethered until froyo and just plug my phone in and bam online.

Just for piece of mind, you don't really need to worry about data usage with VZW unless you use a ton. I average nearly 5 gigs per month, which is a lot of data use, and they haven't said anything to me. Unless you go over 5 gigs consistantly, you should be fine. I haven't heard about anyone getting in trouble for over data use (except for some "I heard" stories) but I could be wrong. Keep her happy and tether away :D

So....anything epic goin on? My fingers are gettin' itchy.

Upvote 0
Rodeo,

I did the same thing to my wife's Droid. She actually made me switch to the Red Theme, because the Pink Re-mix was too, well, pink.

She won't let me put Froyo on her phone until a themed JRummy Remix is put out...go figure.

My wife used to complain constantly that I played with my phone too much. But once JRummy made a pink theme, and I put it on her phone all was well. I rooted her Droid without her knowledge while she was sleeping, put the pink theme on it and tied a bow around it. She was excited when she found it and all was well. Unless someone releases a pink Froyo theme I don't think she'll ever allow me to switch it.

Jrummy has released a pink themed Froyo ROM, along with some other colors (including red). Check the Kangerade thread on this very forum.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones