• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Bugless Beast V0.1 FRF57

Anyone notice that u can't turn wifi on while your Bluetooth is turned on and when you go to turn Bluetooth back on, it wont let you. You have to do a reboot to get it to work. Man that was very annoying.

I'm definitely not seeing that behavior. I just tested and my bluetooth comes on with or without WiFi on, and vice versa, no reboot necessary.

Upvote 0
Here is what I am finding with market errors, or connection errors all together. When I am home I have my wifi on all the time. When my phone is in sleep mode, the wifi turns off. When I wake it up, it takes a couple seconds for the wifi signal to show up in the status bar. AFTER it wakes up and the wifi signal is in the status bar, I continue to have problems with connections for about a minute. If I don't do anything but wait for a minute, my connection problems go away. But, the more I try to connect to things during the first minute, the longer it takes to connect. If I turn off the wifi, my connection problems go away.

Upvote 0
Here is what I am finding with market errors, or connection errors all together. When I am home I have my wifi on all the time. When my phone is in sleep mode, the wifi turns off. When I wake it up, it takes a couple seconds for the wifi signal to show up in the status bar. AFTER it wakes up and the wifi signal is in the status bar, I continue to have problems with connections for about a minute. If I don't do anything but wait for a minute, my connection problems go away. But, the more I try to connect to things during the first minute, the longer it takes to connect. If I turn off the wifi, my connection problems go away.

Not sure, but this could have something to do with your Wi-Fi Sleep Policy settings. You can change the setting in Spare Parts. See below.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones