bugless evolution theme

Last Updated:

1. asphalt cowboy

asphalt cowboy Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I am runnimg BB v0.4. I downloaded the bugless evolution theme only that was on the poll thread. Its not showing up in my Astro app. I've tried it several times. Can someone help me please?

Advertisement
  2. kenbdSi

kenbdSi Member

Are you using rom manager? If so, go in rom manager and hit the install rom from sd. Scroll and look for downloads. Click on that and you should see the bugless evolution theme. Hope that helps out.

3. ballisticn8

ballisticn8 Well-Known Member

if you are downloading the file from your phone the browser downloads it into

/sdcard/download/

use astro or root explorer to navigate to that folder and your file should be in there. move it to the root sd card folder and name update.zip if youre using sprecovery or leave it as is if youre using clockwork and boot into recovery to apply.

:D

4. asphalt cowboy

I have downloaded files before and have never had them not show up under Astro or rom manager. I'm only having this problem with the bugless evolution theme. I downloaded evolution dock and evolution no clock and the watermarked theme for BB after trying the evolution theme and they all showed up in Astro and RM. I used the download that was in the poll thread for Bugless Evolution. Could that file be bad? Is there another one anywhere else.

5. asphalt cowboy

Well it finally showed up in Astro after the tenth try. All is good now.