Bugs in official Gingerbread 2.3.4Support

Got satisfied with official GB 2.3.4?

1. Yes (You should be a dump..!! LOL, Juz for fun..)

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
  2. No (Bravo.! Give me a hand.. Let's fix..!!)

2 vote(s)
    50.0%
  3. Don't know (I don't care and didn't dig my phone so far)

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
  1. babus

babus Active Member

I've upgraded my phone thru kies a month back. And, so far I've observed following bugs in GB 2.3.4 INU version.

1. Fetching wrong album art while swiping for next/previous in the stock music player.
    2. A random/frequent pulse noise is occurring while listening to music in the same stock music player.
    3. Lags while back to contacts after hung up the call.
    4. Lags in running call duration timer in course of the call.
    5. Still have the "Unable to turn on WiFi" error which is prolonged from Froyo.
    6. Failing to turn on/off the Data connectivity using the power key menu.

I don't know where to report these and get them fixed. So, any one knows the solutions please update this thread. Esp, the second issue is more annoying to me since I can't bear this b**ls**t noise while listening to music. :mad:

Thanks in advance!

Advertisement
  2. tommytinkroom

tommytinkroom Active Member

I don't have any of these bugs with the 2.3.5 update i told you about.:)
  3. babus

babus Active Member

Great to hear that these bugs doesn't exist in 2.3.5. So, I've to wait for 2.3.5 in India. :)
  4. tommytinkroom

5. chismay

chismay Well-Known Member

6. tommytinkroom

Like i said before myself and a friend have had this 2.3.5 update for about 2 weeks and it's superb,loads faster and smoother and more responsive,and no problems or bugs.
    I do believe this is the official stable release from the Netherlands and originally from kies.This is the opening paragraph on the install page,and i quote.

"Here's a brief guide on how to manually upgrade the Samsung Galaxy Ace to Android 2.3.5 Gingerbread firmware update by using Odin tool. The firmware build used in this guide is the original S5830XWKS2 stock ROM which is pulled from Samsung official release via Kies server over Netherlands, see the S5830XWKS2 firmware details here.":)
  7. bishnuprasad14

bishnuprasad14 Well-Known Member

I too dont have this problem...yes sometimes wifi issue comes but that was there in froyo too...
  8. navneetgl3

navneetgl3 New Member

Yes!! I m having the same issues!! I updated it from Kies (Officially)... I m also getting a problem of restart of music player!!
  9. galaxyras

galaxyras New Member

Hey guys,

im currently using GB 2.3.6 in my galaxy mini.My question is when i enter my gallery from the menu there's a small white screen at the top but i can see my images but they are a little blurry when i touch my image the bottom and top parts turn white but the middle part is just fine so...is this a bug or is there something wrong with my device?