Build-a-title*

Last Updated:

1. skwerm

skwerm Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

*Disclaimer: I completely stole this idea (and title) from comedian Doug Benson:D

Ok, so Doug Benson plays this game on Twitter and also his I Love Movies podcast called Build-a-title.

You start with the title of one movie then build off either the first or last word of that title to get the name of another movie. Then keep going until you can't build anymore.

For example: Start with Die Hard. Next person can say Die Hard to Kill. Next person says Die Hard to Kill Bill. Next person says Die Hard to Kill Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure.

You can also use a title that ends with "Die." Example: Romeo Must Die Hard to Kill Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure.

Soooo...I'll start this thing with I Am Legend

Advertisement
  2. OfTheDamned

OfTheDamned The Friendly Undead VIP Member

I am legend(s) of the fall

3. eyebeam

eyebeam Well-Known Member

I am legend(s) of the fall-ing Down

4. OfTheDamned

I am legend(s) of the fall-ing Down to you

5. MikeMcG

MikeMcG Well-Known Member

I am legend(s) of the fall-ing Down to You, Me and Dupree

6. skwerm

I am legend(s) of the fall-ing Down to You, Me and Dupree-vil Dead

7. eyebeam

The King of S-I-am legend(s) of the fall-ing Down to You, Me and Dupree-vil Dead

8. skwerm

The King of S-I-am legend(s) of the fall-ing Down to You, Me and Dupree-vil Dead Man Walking

9. OfTheDamned

The King of S-I-am legend(s) of the fall-ing Down to You, Me and Dupree-vil Dead Man Walking Tall

10. skwerm

The Lion King of S-I-am legend(s) of the fall-ing Down to You, Me and Dupree-vil Dead Man Walking Tall

11. momoceio

momoceio Well-Known Member

The Lion King of S-I-am legend(s) of the fall-ing Down to You, Me and Dupree-vil Dead Man Walking Tall-adega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby

12. skwerm

The Lion King of S-I-am legend(s) of the fall-ing Down to You, Me and Dupree-vil Dead Man Walking Tall-adega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby-(bea)uty and the Beast

13. Mielisha

Mielisha New Member

The Lion King of S-I-am legend(s) of the fall-ing Down to You, Me and Dupree-vil Dead Man Walking Tall-adega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby-(bea)uty and The Beast of War

14. OfTheDamned

The Lion King of S-I-am legend(s) of the fall-ing Down to You, Me and Dupree-vil Dead Man Walking Tall-adega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby-(bea)uty and The Beast of War of the Worlds

15. skwerm

The Lion King of S-I-am legend(s) of the fall-ing Down to You, Me and Dupree-vil Dead Man Walking Tall-adega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby-(bea)uty and The Beast of War of the Worlds('s) Greatest Dad

16. eyebeam

The Wind and The Lion King of S-I-am legend(s) of the fall-ing Down to You, Me and Dupree-vil Dead Man Walking Tall-adega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby-(bea)uty and The Beast of War of the Worlds('s) Greatest Dad

17. OfTheDamned

The Wind and The Lion King of S-I-am legend(s) of the fall-ing Down to You, Me and Dupree-vil Dead Man Walking Tall-adega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby-(bea)uty and The Beast of War of the Worlds('s) Greatest Dad(dy) Day Care

18. pavirotten

pavirotten Well-Known Member

Gone With The Wind and The Lion King of S-I-am legend(s) of the fall-ing Down to You, Me and Dupree-vil Dead Man Walking Tall-adega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby-(bea)uty and The Beast of War of the Worlds('s) Greatest Dad(dy) Day Care

19. skwerm

Gone Baby Gone With The Wind and The Lion King of S-I-am egend(s) of the fall-ing Down to You, Me and Dupree-vil Dead Man Walking Tall-adega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby-(bea)uty and The Beast of War of the Worlds('s) Greatest Dad(dy) Day Care

20. eyebeam

Beach Blanket Bin Gone Baby Gone With The Wind and The Lion King of S-I-am egend(s) of the fall-ing Down to You, Me and Dupree-vil Dead Man Walking Tall-adega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby-(bea)uty and The Beast of War of the Worlds('s) Greatest Dad(dy) Day Care

21. OfTheDamned

The Beach Blanket Bin Gone Baby Gone With The Wind and The Lion King of S-I-am egend(s) of the fall-ing Down to You, Me and Dupree-vil Dead Man Walking Tall-adega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby-(bea)uty and The Beast of War of the Worlds('s) Greatest Dad(dy) Day Care

22. skwerm

The Beach Blanket Bin Gone Baby Gone With The Wind and The Lion King of S-I-am egend(s) of the fall-ing Down to You, Me and Dupree-vil Dead Man Walking Tall-adega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby-(bea)uty and The Beast of War of the Worlds('s) Greatest Dad(dy) Day Care-er Opportunities

23. eyebeam

Friday the 13The Beach Blanket Bin Gone Baby Gone With The Wind and The Lion King of S-I-am Legend(s) of the fall-ing Down to You, Me and Dupree-vil Dead Man Walking Tall-adega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby-(bea)uty and The Beast of War of the Worlds('s) Greatest Dad(dy) Day Care-er Opportunities

24. OfTheDamned

Next Friday the 13The Beach Blanket Bin Gone Baby Gone With The Wind and The Lion King of S-I-am Legend(s) of the fall-ing Down to You, Me and Dupree-vil Dead Man Walking Tall-adega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby-(bea)uty and The Beast of War of the Worlds('s) Greatest Dad(dy) Day Care-er Opportunities

25. goofdad

goofdad Well-Known Member

Friday after Next Friday the 13The Beach Blanket Bin Gone Baby Gone With The Wind and The Lion King of S-I-am Legend(s) of the fall-ing Down to You, Me and Dupree-vil Dead Man Walking Tall-adega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby-(bea)uty and The Beast of War of the Worlds('s) Greatest Dad(dy) Day Care-er Opportunities

Sorry, I just had to!