Built-in Blacklist!

Last Updated:

1. r3dpuma

r3dpuma Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

OK, here's what happened. A friend called me and i rejected the call since i was busy, later when i unlocked the screen a pop-up kinda window was there with 3 options and a title saying Unlisted contact number, the options were : Blaclist number, deal with it later(or something like that) and dont show this again. From mistake i pushed blacklist. Where are the blacklist setting in DOnut(galaxo), i cant find them, i know in froto u can find them somewhere in call settings, in galaxo there isnt any.

Edit: This happend now, i`m charging the phone on my laptop, and when i removed the usb cable the music started playing, but the screen didnt showed anything or the notification bar,it wasnt even the last song i listened in music player; while the music was playing i went to music player and that started singing too, but the last song i listened, both songs were playin, i stopped the player and the intruder music was still playin, it stopped when i dragged down the notification bar. I re-did the action a few times and it was the same, now it doesnt do it anylonger. Ideeas?
    This android phones are freakin weird:| ONce the music started playin in the middle of an exam :| i didnt knew what to do and i removed the battery :))

Advertisement
  2. Kamala

Kamala Well-Known Member

Switch to lastest nightly, and solve all your problems.
    (or just trade for Vertu with your classmates).

3. r3dpuma

r3dpuma Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Fck Vertu, that phone is like a blonde girl, beautiful but dumb :D I`ve always been a smartphone user.
    Nightly is too slow i think for this phone :| And i cant install those damn usb drivers since i formatted my windows :|