Built in Speakers on the EVO??

Last Updated:

1. jmp4106

jmp4106 Active Member This Topic's Starter

I should have my EVO on Thursday (according to wirefly... HA!) and I am wondering how the quality is of the built in speaker on the EVO compared to say the MyTouch 3G?

Advertisement
  2. Caker

Caker Well-Known Member

I don't know how they are compared to the MyTouch, but they are quite excellent. I was playing a ringtone I got and wow...it was clear as can be.

3. Jim_Phone

Jim_Phone Well-Known Member

The speaker on the phone is great when playing media and when talking on speaker phone. I find the max volume just a little too low in the earpiece when talking in normal mode however. I love everything else about the phone however, so it's not ruining my enjoyement.

4. jmp4106

Good. I love to listen to music when i'm layin' out at the beach on my phone and i'd hate to have crappy speakers.

5. darweth

darweth Well-Known Member

Gah. This was a big problem for me on the G1. Talking on the phone was often difficult as I couldn't hear the person on the other end... (or my Google Voice VM's). Damn these HTC phones that don't get loud for normal conversation.

6. jmp4106

Yesterday while I was walking and talking on my mytouch the volume randomly went low and it's stayed there..... although tmobile has been having outtages up the @$$ here in the central coast of cali so it might just be that..