"Bullet style" USB car chargers??Accessories

Last Updated:

1. enigma_0Z

enigma_0Z Member This Topic's Starter

Anyone use one of these:

Amazon.com: Bullet Retractable (Micro-USB) Car Charger for HTC Droid Incredible…
    Amazon.com: GTMax Black USB Mini Car Charger Vehicle Power Adapter for HTC Droid Incredible: GTMax: Cell Phones &…

I'm looking at the first one, as it comes with a retractible cable, of the type that'll fit my Evo, but I wanted a USB-Port style one rather than a built-in micro USB because I was planning on it doing double duty for my iPod and any other phone I may get in the future....

Advertisement
  2. Mabster

Mabster Well-Known Member

3. Alto101

Alto101 Member

Have you been able to test this charger out yet? I am having problems with the model I ordered from MonoPrice and am looking for something inexpensive that works.

4. methos123

methos123 Member

I have the bullet retractable, and it's very reliable and fuss free. I like it very much.

5. twospirits

twospirits AF's janitor Moderator

Nice find.

TS

6. Mabster

Mabster Well-Known Member

They work. They are rated at 1000mA but I can't tell if the phone is charging at that strength. It still says USB charging when looking at the phone status. I've never been in the car long enough to time the charge compared to wall charging either. I'm usually listening to slacker radio while in the car and it's able to keep up with that and recharge the battery.