buy one get one free??General

Last Updated:

1. jaykap

jaykap Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

hey everyone

i can't find the thread here, but i thought i saw something the other week or so about if i got my droid eris and im within the 30 day period, i can get one for free. is that right? what if i wanna get my wife the moto droid instead of the eris, would that be ok?

can someone help me out?

btw, i love my eris and still learning about it and the cool free apps i have found.

Advertisement
  2. ttran97

ttran97 Well-Known Member

The Best Destination For Holiday Gifts

Looks like you can get another Eris for your wife. If you want her to have the Motorola Droid, I guess you could buy the Droid for her and have them credit you $99 for your Eris? But would she really rather have the boxier Droid??

3. jaykap

jaykap Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

she wants the moto droid for the physical keyboard because she has a hard time typing with the virtual one on my eris. i could always go in and ask, can't hurt.

4. ttran97

ttran97 Well-Known Member

Yeah, it'll be really easy for you to get in on the deal. My dad and I bought 2 Eris' a week before the last time they had the BOGO sale, so all I had to do was call up Verizon and they credited us with $99 for the second Eris. I'm pretty happy with VZW customer service.