• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
Is there anybody on this forum that got the Incredible free from Verizon as part of the buy one get one free offer? I have heard that there was people that have got that offer, but the Verizon Store I went into said that it is not a part of the buy one free. Please let me know if you got this deal so I can raise hell in the store.

Is there anybody on this forum that got the Incredible free from Verizon as part of the buy one get one free offer? I have heard that there was people that have got that offer, but the Verizon Store I went into said that it is not a part of the buy one free. Please let me know if you got this deal so I can raise hell in the store.

as far as i know the Dinc has never been part of that deal.

Upvote 0

you're thinking of the motorola droid.

Upvote 0
No matter what, raise hell anyways. There is no better feeling in the world than raising a stink in a store and making at least one employee suffer.

Wow... hopefully you never come to my store.

And no, the Incredible was never a part of a BOGO... at all. Anyone that gave anyone that deal apparently did so because they just felt like it or didn't have a clue what was going on.

Upvote 0
I was being completely sarcastic, lol. It's just sad that people actually do this.

Well if they are telling you something that is not true, then I think that people need to go in and tell them that they are the only store that is doing that. I am not saying to pull a gun and demand a they give you everything for free, but they need to be consistent with what they are offering.

Upvote 0

I ordered via phone and got the Incredible free when I bought a Motorola Droid. For a while the offer was buy a Moto Droid get any other Droid phone of equal or lesser value free.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones