Buy one Get oneGeneral

Last Updated:

1. josh81

josh81 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Is there anybody on this forum that got the Incredible free from Verizon as part of the buy one get one free offer? I have heard that there was people that have got that offer, but the Verizon Store I went into said that it is not a part of the buy one free. Please let me know if you got this deal so I can raise hell in the store.

Advertisement
  2. freddyttt

freddyttt Well-Known Member

as far as i know the Dinc has never been part of that deal.

3. Steven58

Steven58 Reformed PH VIP Member

you're thinking of the motorola droid.

4. josh81

I have heard that some people were getting the incredible for free. Maybe I am way out in left field on this one, but that is what I have heard.

5. MTC

MTC Well-Known Member

Yes I got my incredible for free (well 100 bucks). my dad bought the motorola droid and they gave us the incredible for free. So we both split the cost of his phone :)

6. Tinsammich

Tinsammich Well-Known Member

From how it was explained to me if you bought the Moto Droid you can get another Moto Droid or the DInc for free. This was aobut a month ago.

7. MTC

MTC Well-Known Member

yep. because we got our phones in the beginning of may. the incredible was out of stock at the time but they shipped it to me within 3 days

8. potterdood

potterdood Well-Known Member

Wow, they're really wanting to get rid of the Moto Droid i they're giving away Incredibles to sell them! That's a great offer.

9. vasilator

vasilator Well-Known Member

I got mine that way. The original commercial didn't specify that it had to be a Moto. droid. It just said droid. The store I went in had to honor it. It was changed soon after but when I went into the store they had known of the mistake.

10. PatrickBatemanVP

PatrickBatemanVP Active Member

Yes I did that deal. My dad bough the Droid and they told us that the free phone did not have to be another Droid, it just had to be of equal or lesser value ($199). Luckily the Incredible is, so I got it for free.

11. WizeGuyDezignz

WizeGuyDezignz Well-Known Member

No matter what, raise hell anyways. There is no better feeling in the world than raising a stink in a store and making at least one employee suffer.

12. Brian_83

Brian_83 Well-Known Member

Wow... hopefully you never come to my store.

And no, the Incredible was never a part of a BOGO... at all. Anyone that gave anyone that deal apparently did so because they just felt like it or didn't have a clue what was going on.

13. caregiver

caregiver Member

I got the phone "free" under the BOGO. My brother bought an incredible and i got the 2nd one for "free". I had to pay tax so it wasn't completely free. In order to get the 2nd phone free I had to sign a 2 year contract. This all happened when the incredible first came out.

14. WizeGuyDezignz

WizeGuyDezignz Well-Known Member

I was being completely sarcastic, lol. It's just sad that people actually do this.

15. OMRebel2013

OMRebel2013 Active Member

Yea my mom bought the droid and i got the incredible free with BOGO, well, 2 $100 rebates... i think

16. josh81

Well if they are telling you something that is not true, then I think that people need to go in and tell them that they are the only store that is doing that. I am not saying to pull a gun and demand a they give you everything for free, but they need to be consistent with what they are offering.

17. wintersg3

wintersg3 Well-Known Member

I ordered via phone and got the Incredible free when I bought a Motorola Droid. For a while the offer was buy a Moto Droid get any other Droid phone of equal or lesser value free.