• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Buy one, get one?

If you assume that two Incredible's would be $400. -100 for the new every two, and -50 for the secondary line (just because verizon usually gives discounts for buying online, or at least i've always gotten one).

edit: How much was the Moto Droid when it first released?

Upvote 0
If you assume that two Incredible's would be $400. -100 for the new every two, and -50 for the secondary line (just because verizon usually gives discounts for buying online, or at least i've always gotten one).

$299.99 w/$100 MIR with 2-year contract so $199.99. I never got -$50 for opening another line on my family plan... Hm... kinda upset about that now. I wonder how much my Every 2 was, I thought it was $50, but $100 would be nice.

Upvote 0

You're probably looking more at $500 for two - minus $50 or $100 depending on your plan and how long you've been with VZW, and thats it. You won't get any additional discount for buying a second Incredible online. That doesn't make sense for VZW to do that, otherwise people would just buy two and sell one. (Maybe you can get away with that for an older phone but not a brand new flagship. I don't think the Droid was handled in that manner either)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones