Buy or Wait


Last Updated:

  1. goodtimes200

    goodtimes200 New Member This Topic's Starter

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2010
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    So I have an iphone, which I just do not like at all, and the contract is up in August. Do I continue with the iphone, going month to month, until Christmas time when I am sure the next set of great android phones will be coming out. Or do I bite the bullet and droid it up ASAP. Opinions desired.
     

    Advertisement
  2. cds0699

    cds0699 Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    May 22, 2010
    Messages:
    1,545
    Likes Received:
    347
    Depends on how much your ETF fee is, I'd prob just wait till the contract is up and save the ETF and make the change then.
     

Share This Page

Loading...