Buy Verizon Accessory now, return later for new one?

1. johnnyo4evr

johnnyo4evr Member

Hey everybody! I was thinking..since there aren't very many good cases that available right and and on launch day, I thought about just getting one from Verizon when I get my droid x on the 15th... THAN return it within the 30 day period in hopes that a better case will come out (i.e. from siedio or something). Does anyone know how that return policy for that goes on accessories at Verizon? I know there a $35 repackaging fee for phones but is there one for accessories?

Will this even work? haha

Advertisement
  2. benjiedude

benjiedude Well-Known Member

I was told by the VZW manager this morning that I had 30 days to return any accessories if I didn't like them. She then rang me up for the anti glare screen protectors and the black leather case w/kickstand. Fed Ex by Tuesday...Wednesday the latest.
  3. johnnyo4evr

johnnyo4evr Member

Return free of charge? No re-stocking fee? Do you kno how it will work for the screen protectors? cuz obviously if we use them and don't like them...verizon won't be able to just re-package and it sell it again
  4. benjiedude

benjiedude Well-Known Member

I'm not kidding so I hope she didn't BS me. She specifically told me about the 30 day return policy to make sure I bought the screen protectors because she said I could return them if I didn't like them.
  5. bowerman

bowerman Guest

In my experience, they are REALLY easy going when it comes to accessory returns. No restocking fee or anything. GO FOR IT lol.
  6. yeah no restocking for accessories
  7. johnnyo4evr

johnnyo4evr Member

nice! thanks everyone!