Buying a Motorola MilestoneGeneral

Last Updated:

1. Flakespancakes

Flakespancakes New Member This Topic's Starter

So I am going to the UK in one week, and since the pound is low to SEK I'm thinking about buying a droid whilst I'm there. I will be in both London and Canterbury and would much prefer to buy it in an IRL shop!

Searching the Internet I only found it on expansys, do they have physical shops? Do any of you know another shop I could go to that sells it without a contract?

Thanks

Advertisement
  2. Szadzik

Szadzik Well-Known Member

Carphone warehouse maybe?

3. hef

hef Well-Known Member

its not in any physical shops yet, will probably be next month before that happens however it's always worth a look.
    the only places you may find it will be carphone warehouse, orange and t-mobile stores.

i was in a t-mobile store today though and the folks in the store had never seen the phone before and were asking ME about it which was quite funny.

4. slatyford

slatyford Well-Known Member

Carphone warehouse say if you order it in store they will be Abel to get it for you in 48 hours

5. rumor

rumor Member

I actually just walked into a carphone warehouse last week and they had one in so I snapped it up, they seem to be about

6. iWannaBeAdored

iWannaBeAdored Well-Known Member

Carphone Warehouse will sell you the Milestone :)

7. cdl

cdl Well-Known Member

Where was this? I went to several Carphone Warehouse shops and they all told me they don't have it in store, but it must be ordered.

As for the original question, I don't know of any physical store, but online you can also find it on www.play.com