Buying a vibrant.

Last Updated:

1. explosive

explosive Member This Topic's Starter

Hi, I'm buying a vibrant off contract. I have $350 cash in hand I can transfer it into paypal/bank. But if I need a little more cash I can get my sister to let me borrow like $100. Can you guys suggest a place to get a cheap/new in-the-box vibrant? It doesn't have to be unlocked, as long as it's off contract. Thanks!

Advertisement
  2. SamsungVibrant

SamsungVibrant Well-Known Member

350 plus your sisters 100 thats 450, might as well just get it at full retail from t-mobile and be safe if you are paying that much.

otherwise get it from ebay, someone who has a very high rating, and allows returns. or maybe try amazon.

just be careful.

3. explosive

The thing is, full retail from t-mobile is $499.99

4. djquick

djquick Well-Known Member

craigslist. But.....meet in a public place and test it first. Even if it's on contract it doesn't matter because you can unlock it for free which takes about 20 seconds or you can flash a custom rom. Either way it's 100% customizable and basically impossible to brick, just make sure it works.

5. explosive

I checked craigslist and no one was selling and I can't drive yet, so yeah =[

6. djquick

djquick Well-Known Member

Well, check periodically. There's always people selling vibrants/iphones etc... check every couple of hours.