• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

buying at best buy

SSinisterSS

Android Enthusiast
Oct 29, 2009
i got my upgrade to be early through calling vzw. they told me i can only get it at a store not best buy, but since BB is going upgrades, would i be able to get the phone there and use my upgrade the pushed to give me and still get the rebate right then and there?

thanks

I talked to my Verizon rep several times over the last couple of days. With the business account they take the $100 mail in instantly. She said mine will be delivered 1st think in the morning with the windshield dock. She also told me they "employees" can't buy them tomorrow because they think they will sell out. So get there early and don't be left standing there looking like :thinking:

Upvote 0
You'll only be able to find out by actually going to BB and having them check in their system.

I talked to my Verizon rep several times over the last couple of days. With the business account they take the $100 mail in instantly. She said mine will be delivered 1st think in the morning with the windshield dock. She also told me they "employees" can't buy them tomorrow because they think they will sell out. So get there early and don't be left standing there looking like :thinking:
WTF does this have to do with the original post?

Upvote 0
Nothing! This computer had a new add on put in called ziink that drops in similar topics to the bottom of the page when I scrolled down I didn't see it change topics. I would have deleted it but since you quoted it I'll leave it there.

It was supposed to be a comparison of buying it at Best Buy and getting it for the $199 you can get the same deal with Verizon if you have a business account. So I hope this explanation helps you sleep tonight. You seemed pretty upset with my post.:)

Upvote 0
Nothing! This computer had a new add on put in called ziink that drops in similar topics to the bottom of the page when I scrolled down I didn't see it change topics. I would have deleted it but since you quoted it I'll leave it there.

It was supposed to be a comparison of buying it at Best Buy and getting it for the $199 you can get the same deal with Verizon if you have a business account. So I hope this explanation helps you sleep tonight. You seemed pretty upset with my post.:)
Rofl... I read your post twice to try and make some sort of connection. WTF is the new 'what' :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones