• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Buying phone from other Verizon retailers

Anyone know of differences from buying from corporate or from sams club or premium retailer? I know black friday will have specials on phones especially from sams club and wal mart. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks

First off WELCOME TO THE FORUMS!!!! :D

I buy my Sprint phones from Bestbuy by the house, I really haven't had any issues. Not really sure there is a difference for Verizon tho. :thinking:

Main concern I would check into is getting the cold shoulder from Verizon for device problems since you didn't but it off of them. I don't know if this is the case or not, but something worth looking into. :)

Upvote 0
Thanks Granite. Just making sure any hidden things in contract or something.
a116.jpg

Upvote 0
What are some of your expierences with using non corporate verizon stores?

Honestly, i have heard using Best buy is really good, they usually always have some lower prices, or deals that make people go with them. I think they have a different Warranty option though, maybe a longer one i really am unsure.

Just go into a Walmart and ask about their phones and the details about them, best way to get information is from the source :)

Otherwise i have always dealt with Verizon just because i feel more comfortable doing so and always get the help and support i need!

Good luck getting your phone :D

Reactions: Granite1 and xRj
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones