Buying Thunderbolt?General

Last Updated:

1. ayh127

ayh127 Well-Known Member

I was considering buying a HTC Thunderbolt from this Ebay seller. The weird thing is in the description they list this as being a 3G phone and having a 5 megapixel camera. Were there any TBs models like this?

Advertisement
  2. jmz768

jmz768 Well-Known Member

3. ayh127

ayh127 Well-Known Member

That's what I thought!
  4. the bolt is 4g with 8mp camera. could have other phones he sells and uses a templet for descriptions?
  5. ayh127

ayh127 Well-Known Member

Looks like Ebay has the description wrong, right? Here is one of a number of Thunderbolts they are selling.
  6. bamaredwingsfan

bamaredwingsfan Well-Known Member

Don't see how they can claim that the phone is new in the box with an 8 GB card? I though that all T'bolts came like mine did with the 32 GB card. Be leary of people selling the phone as new an stealing the original card to replace it with a much smaller an cheaper card.;)
  7. yeah they always came with 32gig cards
  8. bamaredwingsfan

bamaredwingsfan Well-Known Member

Thats what i thought.;)
  9. Mystakilla

Mystakilla Well-Known Member

Phone might be new but they are definetly swapping the 32 gig card out, they are just trying to make some profit on it cause they know it will sell for the same price if there was a either a 8 or 32 card in it.

they can probably resell the 32 gb card seperately and make more money on it.
  10. ayh127

ayh127 Well-Known Member

I guess it's better to look on CL! :)
  11. ayh127

ayh127 Well-Known Member

Internal memory is 8gb right? So it is listed as 8gb and has a 32gb SD card that comes with it.