Buying Verizon cell devices

Last Updated:

1. klineaj

klineaj Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Hello title says it all.
    I am willing to buy most Verizon cell devices (Only Verizon phones please), the prices I give are NOT negotiable when given (sorry, just really poor right now). I am gathering these devices to perform certain developments on them for business applications.
    Presented are the Verizon cell phone categories which is what my prices are separated to.

Feature phones:
    Will not buy due to them being limited with data connection which is what I need, sorry, although if you want to send them to me free so I can try to mess around with them, thats cool too.

Multimedia Phones: Offering ($1-$50-may be higher for the newer devices) Depends on condition, and what mandatory accessories are given (ex. battery).

Smartphones: Offering ($1-$75- may be higher for the newer devices)
    Depends on condition, and what mandatory accessories are given (ex. battery).

What I am truly looking for are Blackberry's as they are what most of my clients use.
    (Looking for a Storm1-2 especially since one client has no idea what to do with it and I am not altogether familiar with the device.)

Shipping information:
    Will be given at time of transaction, I ask that you use something that uses a tracking number so it minimizes that chance of it getting lost.
    (I may be able to pay for shipping depending on where you are, if I pay for shipping it will be included in the check.)

Payment information:
    Once confirmation has been made that you have sent the package I will then send you a cashier's check for the amount agreed on, or we can use Paypal or other means of transfers (sorry will not due a wire transfer).

Any questions, comments, and or concerns please feel free to contact me at alexander@klineaj.com (please only serious inquires)
    Thanks for helping me out if we do deal, and if I ever may major bucks with what I make ill be sure to come back to you and pay you in full for what the original retail price would be for that device (ha dont count on it.).
    Thanks!
    Alexander
    Also don't post if your just going to make fun,be offending, or just saying something that does not pertain to this (although you can post how awesome I truly am)
    Thanks again!
    Also if you want to know what my business does go here:
    Iribis - -{KlineAJ}- Sites

Advertisement
  2. Andy in NY

Andy in NY Well-Known Member

ive got a bb pearl flip. phone all by itself with battery, no charger. $40

3. BIG CAT 7

BIG CAT 7 Well-Known Member

I have a 9 month old Storm 9530. Pristine condition. Comes with everything as well as a new Otterbox screen protector and purple epik resin case. Box, instructions as well as everything else that comes in the box. $100 shipped, lmk...

4. klineaj

klineaj Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Messages have been sent to you fellas.

5. VolcanicR31GN

VolcanicR31GN Active Member

i have a storm also it comes with both charging and computer dock, it does show signs of use but its a great phone... im looking for at least 50ish

6. gallandof

gallandof Well-Known Member

I may have an old HTC Ozone (win mo 6.5) if your interested, have to see if I can find it,

7. jasperwill

jasperwill Well-Known Member

i have a BB curve 8330, with charger. name a price.
    i can flash original OS onto it, it currently has 4.5/5.0 hybrid installed i believe.

8. SimsDelt

SimsDelt Well-Known Member

BB Curve 8330, 2 batteries and cradle charger and wall charger. Small crack in right of screen (didn't crack underside so no bleeding) Only 1 month old, got it from an insurance claim 1 month before I got my droid.

9. snorge

snorge Well-Known Member

I have an HTC Eris in perfect condition, switched to Sprint now.