1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

BuzzBox top news filter

1. mufumbo

mufumbo Member

Hi guys,

I have just published the app called "buzzbox top news filter" to the market.

It basically notifies you when there are top news from the sources you trust and select.

Let me know what do you think! Any feedback would be awesome! :)

The app description:
    Android application - BuzzBox

We stream top news by creating your buzzrank™
    We analyze thousands of articles from top blogs and news sites on the internet every day. We group similar stories from different sources together and sort stories based on a combination of popularity over time and your personal preferences – creating your personal BuzzRank™.

It's personalized
    Instead of just providing more news sources -- we simplify and streamline the process for getting the best news from the sources you already follow and trust. Just tell us from which online sources you get most of your news.

Sometimes, we believe less is more
    Our approach to news is different. We think when it comes to getting the top news that you actually want to read -- less is more.
    Share the story with your friends on twitter, facebook, mms, sms and email. It only takes one click.
    When there are new stories you will be notified. This eliminates the need of constantly checking when there are updates.

[​IMG]

thanks
    rafa

Advertisement
    :
    Taylored likes this.
  2. Taylored

Taylored Well-Known Member

This is one of my favorite apps. Thanks
    mufumbo likes this.
  3. sremick

sremick Well-Known Member

Is there a way to get the widget to rotate headlines? A configurable delay setting would be spectacular.
  4. lava9611

lava9611 Active Member

I love BuzzBox. However, I have not received any new articles in over two days. Everything was working fine before that, but now I get no articles even if I refresh. Hope i can figure it out soon!
  5. lava9611

lava9611 Active Member

I 'fixed' it. I just signed out, reset to defaults, then signed back in and I received all of my stories. Hopefully it will stay fixed.

Again, a great app. Highly recommended as an aggregator :)
  6. Wondercookie

Wondercookie New Member

I'm looking for a news filter. I read that google disabled this app? When I click on the link above, it tells me a lot of great stuff...but doesn't even hint at how to download.

Any alternatives?
  7. Brian Rubin

Brian Rubin Well-Known Member

I was wondering that too. I'm really sad it's not around.