• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Buzzing sound inside phone

Vanquishx

Lurker
Apr 16, 2010
Hi,

I have an unlocked Samsung Behold II on AT&T and I was just wondering if anyone else has noticed a buzzing sound when they use stuff on TWIZ. Whenever I click on any of the 4 buttons on the bottom (Dialer, Contacts, Web, or Quicklist), click anything in the quicklist, or send a text using the stock Samsung messaging, I hear a small buzzing sound coming from inside the phone. Something similar to the sound of a hard drive reading. I thought it might be the processor working extra hard to use the stuff Samsung put on it or something. Anyone else hearing it? The phone is only a couple months old.

Thanks Everyone!

It's running stock, just unlocked and used on AT&T. It doesn't do anything to the phone in terms of functionality, just odd and was wondering if it was happening to anyone else. It sounds sort of like a fly buzzing around your ear and comes from near the buttons area of the phone. It's not very loud so you have to hold it up to your ear to hear it.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones