By mistake i have deleted all my internal memory data of my MMX canvas 2 mobile

Last Updated: 2013-02-05 19:23:38
  1. HiteshSaitwal

HiteshSaitwal New Member

Hi,

By mistake i have deleted all my internal memory data, as of now i dont have any isuue, what to do recover all data, will i face any issue coz of this?????????

Advertisement
  2. Hadron

Hadron Well-Known Member Contributor

Hi HiteshSaitwal, and welcome to AF :)

Do you mean you have deleted the phone's internal storage, i.e. done a factory data reset, or wiped the sd card (if it has one) as well/instead?

SD cards are recoverable - you can use file recovery software downloaded from the web, mount them on a computer and run the software. There are free tools which will work fine for this.

The phone's internal storage itself cannot be mounted this way on a computer, and I know of no way of retrieving data deleted from the internal storage. There are options to sync contacts with google, and even an option for google to back up your app data, so if you were using those it will be recoverable. Otherwise I don't think so.

The only issue you will face is loss of data, the phone itself will not be damaged by this.

Sorry,
    Hadron
  3. Digital Controller

Digital Controller The Real Bass Creator Guide

Welcome to the forums :)

Hopefully Hadron has pointed you in the right direction. Otherwise if you have any more questions feel free to ask!

Thanks for joining :D