Bye bte black G1.....General

1. mikeeh

mikeeh Well-Known Member

.......and just expecting the arrival of the white G1!

I ended up returning the black G1 after over a month of having it since Oct. 21st.
    Finally called and brought to TMos attention about the loud squeak/creak noise on my phone 2 days ago. Decided that to just try to get another G1 (a white one) and hopefully that it won't squeak, maybe not as bad, as the one I had. Thankfully I was 29 days within the buyer's remorse which I thought was 14 days until a loacl TMo rep told me that it was 30 days for Cali. So whew!

Can't wait to see the white one eventhough I never seen one in person yet.

Advertisement
  2. honugirl

honugirl Active Member

ooh the white was is sweet good luck on that one post pics when u get it :)
  3. mikeeh

mikeeh Well-Known Member

will do honugirl.

But oddly enough, the local Tmo store I went for customer service to get the noise issue checked out, will have 12 white shipment this coming Monday! :mad: But Tmo told me that I have to pay that out of my pocket while the returned black G1 gets back to them, they can refund the money for that at that time...
  4. mikeeh

mikeeh Well-Known Member

just an update, T-Mo shipped my replacement G1 on Friday, and I assume it should be the G1 as I ordered. And it is getting to me today and it is already out for delivery
  5. mikeeh

mikeeh Well-Known Member

*UPDATE*

Here are a couple of pics. along with the adapter

Attached Files:

6. sleebus.jones

sleebus.jones Well-Known Member

Wow, could they have made the cord any longer on that adapter?
  7. mikeeh

mikeeh Well-Known Member

The adapter has a built-in mic. that is why it's long
  8. noonehereyet

noonehereyet No One... VIP Member

looks like a decent adapter maybe I will jump on the band wagon and call t-mo
  9. Seby86

Seby86 Member

i just got my 2nd G1. my first one's volume buttons were unoperational. this new headphone with adaptor came with it and i had just spent 15 bucks on a Seidio adaptor. wth?? why do i have the worst luck.
  10. noonehereyet

send it to me I'll take it....
  11. Seby86

Seby86 Member

i would... but not sure what the shipping rates to "earth" are.
  12. buydavidarchuletanov11

buydavidarchuletanov11 Well-Known Member

I saw the white one, but I think I might just get the bronze one.......

I don't know.
  13. noonehereyet

well how about so cal? and what do you want for it?
  14. N3TWORK BURN3R

N3TWORK BURN3R Well-Known Member

Ahhh HAHAHAAHH!!! thats too much!!!
  15. Seby86

Seby86 Member

depends how fast you want it. its a small little thing so i can send it in a letter envelope thru the mail. just paypal me 10 bucks and its yours.
  16. noonehereyet

do you at least have a pic before I send money?
  17. Seby86

Seby86 Member

18. noonehereyet

19. Seby86

Seby86 Member

2.99 wow. How much is shipping. Well I got the good seido one with the gold plated connections. A co worker of mine got a cheapo one that broke after he pulled it out too hard cuz it got stuck in the connector. Yikes
  20. noonehereyet

the shipping is almost the same price as the item is self $2.98 but I would order more stuff since I am shopping for my kids christmas stuff and the shipping would be free if I order enough..... There are a bunch of other ones really nice ones too but for a cheap fix can't beat $3

Attached Files: