• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Bye Bye A70

Hi i am still using micromax a70 it really a good phone for me to if you use it softly and safely removing battery and clean bt + - contact twice a month.keeping away from water.will give you a good performtime may long time. Every one likes to run gingerbread & Cynogenmod in micromax a70 but for poor response not giving kernel sorce code for development or any updtes is the main issues and weak point of this Phone...

Upvote 0
lol looks like a lot of us have moved away from this truly "Indian" mobile reseller. I still have mine but i dont use it. moved on to better handsets that allow me to make full use of my devices. i LOVE my Galaxy Note and HTC Wildfire S. the wildfire is also on CM9 as is my Note.

I had my lawyers speak to these fools in gurgaon a couple of weeks ago to see if i can use legal measures but the issue is that these fools do not have the kernel source code. they are just reselling rebranded handsets from China. they have no factory or assembly units which is why they are able to sell these 3rd grade phones at costs cheaper than a 3rd world country.

I for one will never trust a reseller such as MMX cos they are capable of walking away at anytime leaving the customer base in a lurch.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones