1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

Bye Bye RevoGeneral

1. jefft54

jefft54 New Member

After 3 months this phone crapped out. Called Verizon and they sent me a replacement, someone else's crapped out phone. Now the second phone crapped out so I called Verizon and yep, they wanted to send me another crapped out Revo. However, with calm head, i told them not acceptable and they agreed to send me the HTC rezound. While it would have been nice to have the option of a razor, i think Verizon did a reasonably good job of satisfying the customer. Had trouble free HTC in the past so hopefully the trend will continue.

Advertisement
    :
  2. jefft54

jefft54 New Member

Edit: Rezound arrived today and surprise, it's a refurb, someone else's crapped out phone, no beats (i have my own, not the point) and no battery (bought extended online, also not the point) but they did end up sending me 2 back covers. There is something seriously wrong with wireless companies. :mad:
  3. Haxcid

Haxcid Well-Known Member

Yes the wireless companies do not care. Sucks big time. Unfortunately you will not received a new phone as a replacement. They will only send you refurbished units.