Bye Bye X10General

1. Prso9

Prso9 Well-Known Member

Have upgraded my X10 to a Sony Xperia S, might see some of you over in those threads :)

Advertisement
    :
  2. Deadlyimpact

Deadlyimpact Member

Pictures or it didn't happened ;) :D.
    Congrats for new phone, maybe one day i'll buy it myself too :)
  3. jhnelo

jhnelo Well-Known Member

Let us no how it is. My contract is up in may! X
  4. Sam-SonyXperia

Sam-SonyXperia Well-Known Member

Congrats on the new purchase, do let us know what you think :)
  5. alex_ncfc

alex_ncfc Well-Known Member

Second this, would be interested to know how well it runs etc, it's a phone I've got my eye on as my x10 contract is up in July.
  6. Prso9

Prso9 Well-Known Member

Well guys I am well chuffed with it, it's a bit heavier than the x10, but you only feel the difference at the beginning, suppose you get used to it. Still trying to get used to the small things that are different from the x10 but getting there. The camera is amazing I would defo recommend this phone. And it's due an upgrade to ICS 4.0.

I've attached some photo's of the Xperia S taken with my X10 and an actual screenshot of the Xperia S which you can now do and it does come in handy!! :D

If you want to see a picture of anything else, just let me know and I will see what I can do.

Attached Files:

Sam-SonyXperia likes this.
  7. Sam-SonyXperia

Sam-SonyXperia Well-Known Member

Glad you are enjoying it. It is a big change from the X10 but I can honestly say the longer I have had the phone the more I like it.
  8. wynney666

wynney666 Well-Known Member

oooo im glad this post was here as my upgrade due may and am looking at what i want next

since the Imerj (Imerj | Meet the new 2-in-1 Smartpad) is showing no signs of a release anytime soon.

Ive played with the Galaxy II but not gettin on with the samsung gui and buttons.

so the 'S' seemed like a good step, my biggest worry tho is that it would be too similar to the x10 ive had for 2 years.
    need to see a live model in my hand i think..
  9. arkangeluk

arkangeluk Well-Known Member

my contracts up in july and i can update from 15th june. was lucky enough to be in a 3 shop asking about the new ipad when the guy said the sony rep was in store so i had a chat with him and got to play with his xperia s. have to say, was very impressed with the camera and the video camera although i never checked the sound or asked if the camera had a flash this time. he said the ics update is happening in april so would be running 4.0 by time june comes, course that may fall by the wayside knowing sony lol. the other phones i am waiting to see are the samsung galaxy s3 and the htc one x (think thats the new one). he also explained about the nfc disc things, think thats what there called.

ric
  10. powerkiter

powerkiter Well-Known Member

Well its been a very long time since Ive posted on here and my X10 has been battered well and truly the old timers on here will know I had to replace the LCD screen, touch screen digitiser, and case after it got ran over and then 9 months ago the USB port went, 3 moths ago I dropped in into a pot of gloss paint and it still worked...

To the point... Get the S Im loving mine so much! Its what the X10 should have been, The external speaker is twice as loud, incall volume is much better and the screen! Oh My God the screen is the best I have seen and it really is like watching a mini HD TV I promise.

So if you can forgive Sony (now no erisson) for the X10 and the crap they put us through over the years then GET THIS PHONE!!!

Right Im off to a new section of this site. Take care guys...
  11. wynney666

wynney666 Well-Known Member

Went for the one x, been two days and I'm happy so far so good. Now to root ;-)