• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Bypass continuum activation FOR GOOD!

Jake Altman

Oct 16, 2012
I'll start off with I already know *#83786633, that's nice and all but I want to know if there's a way to not have to enter it every time I turn the phone on. It's not in service(it was my old phone from almost 2 years ago when it first came out, before it was even on commercials, ha, I'm like a scenester). I've looked all around and no one knows anything other than that number sequence so perhaps someone out there knows how to activate it WITHOUT calling verizon?

I'll start off with I already know *#83786633, that's nice and all but I want to know if there's a way to not have to enter it every time I turn the phone on. It's not in service(it was my old phone from almost 2 years ago when it first came out, before it was even on commercials, ha, I'm like a scenester). I've looked all around and no one knows anything other than that number sequence so perhaps someone out there knows how to activate it WITHOUT calling verizon?

Not to my knowledge. Been using act bypass everytime since upgrading to GB

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones