Bypass Fascinate Activation Screen!Tips

Last Updated: 2013-05-06 20:07:08
  1. je2345

je2345 Member

To bypass activation screen, press emergency call button, then at the dialer, press *#83786633, then press the Home key! Enjoy!

Advertisement
    Jewelz37, Tannus, opoel34 and 5 others like this.
  2. Araliss

Araliss Well-Known Member

What's the purpose of by passing the activation screen? Probably a dumb question but I was curious.
  3. gallandof

gallandof Well-Known Member

so if you are using the phone before activating it, really helpful for store employees
    star2011 likes this.
  4. Araliss

Araliss Well-Known Member

Ahh makes sense. Thanks for explaining. :)
  5. alasfar1

alasfar1 New Member

THANKS! this helped me out!
  6. RHONDA2011

RHONDA2011 New Member

so after i bypass the activation screen and get logged in. and if my phone is moving slow i tend to remove battery-it takes me back to that screen each and everytime. how can i avoid that?
  7. star2011

star2011 Member

still not clear,can you explain with more details?
  8. WolfHunter21

WolfHunter21 New Member

I entered "*#83786633" and it just says "Softkey is enabled", in addition to having the numbers that I entered, erased. Am I doing something wrong?
  9. whitakerla

whitakerla New Member

No, you're doing just right. All you left out is the final step...hit the home button.
    WolfHunter21 likes this.
  10. whitakerla

whitakerla New Member

If everyone is curious as to why this is usefull....I currently have an employee account with Verizon. Therefore, the facinate that I bought on Ebay and recieved on Friday can not be activated by simply dialing *228. It has to be activated by my account manager on Monday. I would like to still play with the phone throughout the weekend, so I wanted to bypass the activation. Hence the purpose. Another reason, if you're in a store and you have a demo phone that you don't want to activate, but show off all the features to your customers, then...bypass the activation. Hope this helped.
  11. Bradoneill

Bradoneill New Member

Thanks for the tip. It worked perfectly. I can't activate the phone for another week but now I can play.
  12. jamesnmandy

jamesnmandy Well-Known Member

why dont you just hit the skip button on the activation screen that comes up
  13. kman123456

kman123456 New Member

I dont get it, once i bypassed it , how do i get back to the activation screen? bc i just wanna pplay around and wait till i activate the phone
  14. Kype

Kype New Member

thanks so much you fruscking rule man!
  15. aximtreo

aximtreo Well-Known Member

This works great as long as you don't turn the phone off. Is there a way to make this hack last until a reset is done. I use the Trophy but want to use the Fascinate for audiobooks, music; etc.:confused:
  16. chuck274

chuck274 New Member

Q: Will this work if i want too flash the phone to another carrier.
  17. Sallana

Sallana New Member

Thank you for this. My kid uses my old fascinate to play games on. He calls it his video game. He ended up factory resetting it and I was completely perplexed on how to get it back to working order for him. Try figuring anything out with a 3 year old screaming "ANGRY BIRD SPACE" in your face :p
  18. xliderider

xliderider Well-Known Member

Thanks for this! :)

FYI, easier to remember key sequence as *#TESTMODE