C771 Drivers

1. gpsjunkie

gpsjunkie Active Member

Here are the usb and abd drivers for the commando. Use with SuperOneClick to root. It's a windows driver installer file. Unzip and click to install. You can use one of the unzip files to explore if you want to check out the contents. Pulled this out of the temp folder on my machine.

Attached Files:

Advertisement
    :
  2. JuanDerful

JuanDerful New Member

gpsjunkie,

Cool. Very cool.

I don't know where you got the MSI to install the ADB drivers, but I've been looking for something like this for days.

Verizon, NEC, Casio, and my local salesman were useless wastes of oxygen in this regard.

One thing that was peculiar was when I went into USB debugging mode from Applications | Development, the CASIO CDROM USB Device driver never was found, it just sat there Searching... So far it hasn't been a problem.

I got nothing before. Now I get the expected serial number when I run ADB DEVICES.

C:\Users\MrJuanDerful>adb devices
    List of devices attached
    A100000ABCD123 device

THANK YOU. THANK YOU. MUCHOS GRACIAS AMIGO/AMIGA.
    blzquest likes this.
  3. mitcharm84

mitcharm84 New Member

This is just the ticket.Talking to Verizon was just a waste of time. Thanks again.
  4. canyon man

canyon man Member

OMG you solved all my problems which were such a head ake!!!!!! thank you thank you thank you!!! :):):)
  5. canyon man

canyon man Member

i had to find this again just to say thankyou 1 more time my cammando is rooted. barnicle didnt work but wifi teather did (google wifi teather) and its all because of you thanks man:):):):)
  6. yotapower10

yotapower10 New Member

thanks so much...i've been having problems even charging my phone from my computer much less going through my files on it. This fixed it in a matter of seconds
  7. cbreze

cbreze Well-Known Member

Thanks again as this also fixed my tethering issues. I'm wondering why the drivers were not included and no cd either. A verizon ploy to foil tethering perhaps?
  8. Chad727

Chad727 New Member

You're a lifesaver GPSJunkie, thanks for the drivers!
  9. jeremyg1869

jeremyg1869 New Member

I just bought my commando on Saturday and was pissed when it wouldn't connect using easytether. Now that I have the information from you, it works. Thank you for being smarter than me.
  10. gpsjunkie

gpsjunkie Active Member

Glad ya'll found them useful.
    SouthsideMo likes this.
  11. un1ocked

un1ocked Well-Known Member

is this include the diag-port driver? or only the mass-storage driver?
  12. zigongba

zigongba New Member

thanks for your drivers
  13. mtnbikerfred

mtnbikerfred Member

Awesome. Thanks!
  14. Fancy Shoes

Fancy Shoes New Member

I downloaded the drivers, and superoneclick, I am wondering why It is not rooting.

In superone click it only says waiting to connect and never goes farther than that.

thanks for all the help
  15. Fancy Shoes

Fancy Shoes New Member

THanks, I found the answer. I did not have my sd card unmounted.
  16. drew1089

drew1089 New Member

thank you so much
  17. jlh01

jlh01 New Member

I've had my commando rooted for a couple of months. Last week Verizon sent out a nice little update that seems to have unrooted my phone. Superone does not seem to be working. Below is the information it gives. My phone is in charge only, sd card out, and in sync. anyone else recently loose their root? any ideas?

Waiting for device...

OK

Getting manufacturer...
    CASIO
    OK

Getting model...
    C771
    OK

Getting version...
    eng.20110620.160640
    OK

Checking if rooted...
    False
    OK

Could not load type 'AdbInterface.AdbCommands.RunExploit' from assembly 'AdbInterface, Version=1.0.1.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.
    FAILED
  18. del730

del730 Member

It's cool!
    I root my commando!

THX~~~~~~~XD
  19. j_rock

j_rock New Member

Thanks for the Driver .. It works great.. THANKS !!!!
  20. bigdanmeys13

bigdanmeys13 Active Member

put your phone in "mass storage" mode
  21. jimmieq

jimmieq New Member

Thanx man. I was about to swan dive off the roof cuz the drivers weren't working. You hooked me up.

Props! :cool:
  22. griffinwebnet

griffinwebnet New Member

Thank you thank you sir. i couldnt get my phone to charge on my comp at work until i installed this.

Thanks, JL
  23. writersmuse

writersmuse New Member

Hi, I don't know how to unzip the file, it opened in word pad but with symbols. I just want a driver to work! Clearly I am in way over my head but I am trying to learn, any help would be appreciated. Thank you.
  24. bigdanmeys13

bigdanmeys13 Active Member

Download to your PC. Right click on zip folder, choose extract all. Alternatively, if you download VZW's Media Manager to your PC, there is an option during installation to download the Casio drivers.
    writersmuse likes this.
  25. carinovita

carinovita Member

I read all of the postings, and watched a couple of vids on youtube. Still had problems. I think I loaded all the drivers, then tried superoneclick.. got these messages: Any help is appreciated!
    OK

Checking if rooted...
    False
    OK

Installing BusyBox (temporary)... - Step #1
    4070 KB/s (1062992 bytes in 0.255s)

OK

Installing BusyBox (temporary)... - Step #2

OK

Rooting device... - Step #1
    cannot stat 'C:\Users\Avatar6\Downloads\SuperOneClickv2.1-ShortFuse\Exploits\psneuter': No such file or directory

OK

Rooting device... - Step #2
    Unable to chmod /data/local/tmp/psneuter: No such file or directory
    OK

Rooting device... - Step #3

OK

Rooting device... - Step #4
    ./psneuter: not found
    FAILED