Cable Problem

Last Updated:

1. alinver

alinver Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I have a small problem with my USB cable and I wondered if anybody had the same.

The cable is actually coming away from the end that goes into the phone! I can see bare wires. The phone still charges and I can stick a bit of tape around it to cover it up, but I've only had the phone 4 months and it's kinda peeing me off, shoddy for a phone that costs more than my first car.

Cheers Al

Advertisement
  2. poultrum

poultrum Well-Known Member

not good buddy, i`ve not had a single problem with mine, you must be being too rough, when you pull the cable out the phone you must be pulling on the wire rather than the plastic connection bit, new usb cables are dirt cheap, your first car must of been terrible if it cost you more than you hero LOL

3. alinver

Yeah I've worked out how it's happened but still a bit off when I paid so much for the phone and they use a cheap and nasty USB cable.

My first car was a Mini,

4. andy d

andy d Well-Known Member

Send it back to orange.

5. alinver

I'll do that as soon as I can find a replacement, don't want to be without a means of charging the phone, in fact I've probably got half a dozen of them lying around the house somewhere.

Al