Cal Issues

Last Updated:

1. coolhandcarter

coolhandcarter Member This Topic's Starter

I live in Hawaii and have the time zones set accordingly. However if I have an appointment on Friday it will tell me all day on Wednesday that the appointment is tomorrow. Anyone have this issue or any tips?

Advertisement
  2. jeffreynothing43

jeffreynothing43 Well-Known Member

this is a known issue with the small calendar widget. meh...the best thing to do is to get 'smooth calendar' off the market and use it instead. it's waayyyy better than the htc widget and it actually works. it's also customizable in a few different ways. the only downside is that you hafta adjust everything everytime you restart the phone...but it takes like 20 seconds and it does....actually work

3. htcgal

htcgal Member

I'm having issues with my calendar. When I get an invitation, it comes to my incredible email inbox as a blank email w/ just a subject line. It doesn't give me the option to accept or decline. It does show up in my calendar. When I check my calendar on my computer, it then gives me the option of accepting or declining the invitation. Anyone know how to fix this on my phone so it gives me the option to accept or decline???