Calander questionTips

Last Updated:

1. vicshalls

vicshalls Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I just noticed that my contact birthdays are not showing up in my calender. The only people in the calender are people connected to facebook. Is there a way to get my birthdays to show up on my calender alerts? Thanks!

Advertisement
  2. cyaiphone

cyaiphone Well-Known Member

where are your contact birthday's stored? Your calendar syncs with your google calendar so if they are in your google calendar they will automatically sync with your phone.

3. RestivoBC

RestivoBC Well-Known Member

If you don't have it set-up already, log in to your Google Calendar (online). On the left hand side, under Other calendars, click 'Add' > 'Browse Interesting Calendars'. Then, click on the 3rd tab 'More' and you should see the 'Contacts' birthdays and events' calendar, click 'Subscribe'. It should then add your contacts birthdays to your google calendar.

On your EVO, go to the Calendar, click Menu > More > Calendars, and check the Contacts' birthdays and events calendar to view it on your EVO Calendar. (You may need to sync with Google before you see your new calendar.)

4. vicshalls

vicshalls Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Omg! Just adding them to my phone does not work? Ok then more work to do. Thank you for your help I appreciate it!