• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Calander reminder ???

y2kindyz

Lurker
Jun 10, 2010
Hello all,
I am new to Android, thanks to my new evo i made the upgrade from my palm treo.

Anyway, my question is the following:
Is there a calander application that will allow me to set event reminders 0-99 min, hours or days in advance? My treo did this, but the android calander and the Jorte both only allow set times of 5,10,...45 min - 1,2,3,12,24 hours or 2 days or a week. If I go to google and set up a event, the reminder can be set for any number of min, hours or days.

Does anyone know whay this is setup like this?

Thanks in advance,

Oscar

I don't know if this applies to you, or if you even got your answer since your post is over a year old, but I have the Galaxy S2 now and I needed to do the same thing. I figured out how to do it.

What you need to do is.

Open your calander, go to the item, choose that item (click/touch it) and then open the menu button on the lower left hand corner. chose EDIT and you'll find the REMINDER option on the bottom where you can change it from Day, Week or Month.

Hope this helps!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones