Calendar alerts suddenly stopped. WTF?General

Last Updated:

1. Rockindiver

Rockindiver Member This Topic's Starter

So I've been counting on the alerts from the calendar to warn me prior to meetings (not synced to Outlook- system won't allow). I haven't changed anything on the phone and today it didn't alert me for two different appointments? Has this happened to you?
    Also, is there any way to set the time of alert different from the standard 5 minutes before appointment?

Advertisement
  2. AudiDan

AudiDan Well-Known Member

Not sure why you were not notified. I use the calendar all the time for appts. On the time of alert are you going down to reminders touching the arrow down? This brings up a menu of time reminders you can pick from, anywhere from 10 minutes to 1 week.

3. Rockindiver

Rockindiver Member This Topic's Starter

What I'm looking for is a way to set an alert before the meeting time. That way if I need to leave 30 minutes before it would alert me 30 mins before the meeting.

4. AudiDan

When I set up an event in calendar I do set the alert(reminders) to alert me before my appt. The alert(reminders) I use are anywhere from 10 minutes to one week(there are several times to choose from), when you hit the arrow down. Everytime I am reminded about my appt before the time of the actual appt, depending on the time I have set.

5. AudiDan

I just set an appt for 4:00 pm today and went to reminders and set it for 10 minutes. I just got a notification 10 minutes before the 4:00 pm appt and just snoozed it for another reminder.