• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Calendar and Music App Suggestions

dwdp31

Lurker
Nov 23, 2010
Good Morning,

I am relatively new to this forum, and wanted to ask 2 questions regarding apps for the android. I have a Samsung Galaxy S II, it is new I got it at the end of January 2012. I had used an IPhone prior and like the Android operating system alot better.

However I still use a mix of the following operating systems at home and work: Windows, Apple Ios, and Droid. Does anyone have suggestions for apps that would work for all three of these operating systems to sync my calendar, contacts, and music.

Thanks,

Danny

I don't really know about the music because I do not really use my phone for music.

I do know that the stock Gmail Calendar works well. All appointments you add to the Gmail Calendar on your phone automatically sync with your Gmail Calendar online. I also believe that there is a way to port appointments from your Gmail calendar to your Outlook calendar.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones