Calendar and other Apps Close Unexpectedly

Last Updated:

1. sdelliott31

sdelliott31 Active Member This Topic's Starter

Hi all. I have the capitvate At&t and have rooted and sideloaded from this site and have downloaded apps. I use Launcher Pro and have no problems with it. Recently I had tried to open Google Calendar and the Daily Briefing app, (I don't know if there is more) and it comes up with "Sorry the process com.android.calendar has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again. blah blah blah. Use #9900# to copy out log. Neither one ever opens now. I have not done a hard reset, but have turned off pulled the battery. Any ideas short of starting all over. I mean its not crucial as I use DejaOffice, but I finally got my outlook to sync to the phone and all and don't really want to have to go through all the headach. In addition I have some paid apps and am afraid it will be a pain to get them back. I probably did too much tweaking to the phone I assume. Any help or advice other than "Sucks to be you" would be great. :D

Advertisement
  2. sdelliott31

sdelliott31 Active Member This Topic's Starter

I went ahead and did a hard reset today. I don't know if it was all the apps I downloaded right away, my inexperience with android, in conjunction with all the tweaking from this wonderful site I did, or what but the phone is much better now. All my calendars work and widgets I used. I found a couple interesting things of note I'll put in a separate thread if it helps people. However, everything works and is really humming along. Yes. I want to like this phone I want to like this phone LOL