• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Calendar and Task manager - poweruser, voice recording (not recognition)

Marketa2

Lurker
Apr 3, 2015
Hi,
I have been searching for a calendar app for a couple of days now and I don't seem to be quite successful. It ideally one app, or a calendar + task manager that integrates into the calendar app (and vice versa)

My requirements:
- color tags for each entry
- possibility to view entries of only one selected color in the calendar + list entries only entries of one selected color in task manager
- voice recordings as part of an entry (as if an attachment in email eg.) - I don't mean just a voice recognition feature but a proper recording being a part of the entry
- no other requirements as to sharing with other people, synchronising etc...

As for this color coding issue, I know business calendar app can do this but I don't know of a similar task management option. Does it have a task manager integrated? And does this app has the voice recording option?

You might be able to recommend any other app...
Any Ideas?
Thank you

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones