Calendar App HelpSupport

Last Updated:

1. Josh9121977

Josh9121977 Member This Topic's Starter

I have been searching for the perfact calendar widget to put on my Droid X and everyone seemed to be ranting and raving about the Jorte app. So, I downloaded it and was planning on synching it to my Google calendar on my desktop. Well, I have tried every way possible to get it to sync and I can't get it to do what I want. If there is anyone out there who has an X and downloaded Jorte and it synched with your google calendar, PLEASE let me know how your phone was set up and/or your google calendar account on your desktop/laptop.

I have even emailed the creator of the app about my problem and I have not recevied a reply yet.

Thanks

Advertisement
  2. jenc414

jenc414 Member

I downloaded this app as well after hearing so much good about it...I emailed the Dev twice and got no response. I am unable to insert the times. I tried everything and couldn't get to work. I think the app looks great- best one I've seen but if I can't put appt times in it does me no good.

I'd like find out as well.

3. Flying_Hellfish

Flying_Hellfish Well-Known Member

Did you open Jorte, press the menu key, tap settings, then tap Select Calendar and pick your google calendar? You also have to make sure in your "My Accounts" that the calendar is set to auto sync.

As for the times.....You can insert the times, they are just hard to read on the screen that is presented because of the default look and feel of the X theme itself I believe. For instance I click on start time, then the first number slot, then enter using the number pad a time (1500 for example), then tap Set and it will change the time.... then do the same for the "To" time.

4. Josh9121977

Under "accounts", my Google Calendar is selected and when I go under "data delivery" then "email and corporate sync" then "email delivery", I have "data push" deselected and the "fetch schedule" is set for every 15 minutes. Is this what you have and is it working for you? Also, when I am in Jorte and I go to "settings" my google calendar is selected.

PLEASE --- WHAT I AM DOING WRONG, IT'S DRIVING ME CRAZY. AM I GOING TO HAVE TO UNINSTALL THIS APP!!

5. Josh9121977

Also, how do you know on the X if it is set up for "auto sync"?