• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Calendar App.

Mantis

Lurker
Aug 26, 2010
Hello, I'm not only new to the forums but going to soon be new to the smart phone community, so being new this may sound like a stupid question is it's a "been done" a long time ago app. but...

My fiance and I are getting the 3g slide or the galaxy S (T-Moblie users) once our contract is up for renewal, and we were wondering if there was any sort of "calendar app." that we could sync between both of our phones so we know what we have going on. We are fairly busy people with a lot of appointments, and now on top of it we are planning a wedding too. This type of app would be a HUGE help.

So if I type in an event on my calendar for Sat. of next week... she will see it show up on the her phone with nothing more than a quick re sync or something to that effect.

Sure I suppose we could always just get a gmail account that we can both access the same calendar, but... an app. would be alot more handy and quick I think.

Thanks for any help : )

And if you have any thoughts good or bad on the 3g slide or Galaxy S I would love to hear them as well.

Hi. Actually gmail accounts will make your lives a whole lot easier; especially for syncing contacts and such. My wife and I have our own accounts (even though she has a Blackberry). I created a HOME calendar in Gmail and shared it with her account. We use it to keep track of family type stuff and it works well.

Upvote 0
Hmm... yea... that is definitely worth a shot mmarti

I'll have to have my friend try it on his droid, because as I a said. I don't have mine until my renewal is up. : /

@ runnin_it, yea that is prolly what we will do, just wasn't sure if there was a handy little app. that did it all for you and cut out the middle man of logging on to gmail.

Thanks for the advice guys

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones