• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Calendar app

Try the 'GO Calendar Widget'. This widget alerts about your friends birthdays and important event that you wish to do at a particular date and time.

Attachments

• img.jpg
    img.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 30
  • img 1.jpg
    img 1.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 33
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
SekiTimewalker;[URL="tel:4804795" said:
4804795[/URL]]So, I'm looking for a new Calendar app. I'm using stock right now. I find this forum is always helpful in looking for great apps, so I figured I'd ask you guys. Only thing I would like is tagging ability, so I can easily find birthdays and work schedule.

I use Google Calendar, from my Gmail acct. I have created 9 different calendars. When I create a new event, I choose which calendar it should be on and that's it. I have all calendars to sync with the stock Calendar app. (It works really well.) You can choose which events to show from which calendar. So in your case, I would create a birthday calendar and work calendar. Once you have it set up, its really easy to use. These are some of my calendars: work, personal, church, bills, etc. I hope this helps.

Upvote 0
I use Google Calendar, from my Gmail acct. I have created 9 different calendars. When I create a new event, I choose which calendar it should be on and that's it. I have all calendars to sync with the stock Calendar app. (It works really well.) You can choose which events to show from which calendar. So in your case, I would create a birthday calendar and work calendar. Once you have it set up, its really easy to use. These are some of my calendars: work, personal, church, bills, etc. I hope this helps.

Which basically means, you are using the stock calendar. I have Google syncing to aCalendar because the interface is better.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones