1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

Calendar Apps

Last Updated:

1. mcknigs

mcknigs Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

When the Corporate and Gmail calendars were separate I could keep my (corporate) events separated from my friends' (shared via Gmail) events. With 2.2 there is only one calendar and looking at that calendar is now a maddening exercise in searching through friends' events to find my own. :mad:

Anyone know a way that I can separate them?

-Scott

Advertisement
  2. Stinky Stinky

Stinky Stinky Well-Known Member

3. Dragoro

Dragoro Well-Known Member

I love pure calendar. Might be a way to have seperate calendars with it, never tried, but with the combined calendar, each accounts events are color coded so theres no problem at all and distinguishing between em. Has a great widget that has a ton of skins as well. The pure calendar widget combined with the beautifull home widget makes my home screen look extremely professional. Its one of my top 5 apps.

4. KlaymenDK

KlaymenDK Well-Known Member

Scott,
    it sounds as if your corporate calendar entries might be in the same calendar as your personal entries? I would say you should definitely separate these things out. You could make a separate Google Calendar (but within the same Google account as you're using now, if you know what I mean), and sync that with your work calendar.

I'm using an app called CalWidget, it's got lots of display options and you can choose to list only a subset of your calendars (so you might, say, have one widget for work, and a separate one for friends and birthdays). I think it's more or less equivalent to Pure Calendar (which I've never used because I'm not in a paid-apps country), but CalWidget is free.